2018.09.16윤복현 조회수 641

김정은의 적은 미국이 아니라,

배고파 총구를 김정은에게 향할

북한의 2천만 인민대중임을 알라!

-

김정은은 개방개혁공존의 가치로 대제국 건설한 북방한민족이 되라!

세습왕조체제인 북한은 쇄국정책 쓰다 식민지로 전락한 조선말 수준이다!

칼럼/북한이 발전하려면 김정은 위원장 생각을 바꾸어야

과거 20년전 제가 항공 ,여행, 랜드 업무를 하면서 공산국가 상대로 여행업무를 해보았고 맨파워 업무를 할 때는 산업연수생 통역업무자를 북한의 김일성대학과 김책공대 유학갔다온 베트남 사람들을 대한민국 법무부 허가받아 여의도 사무실에서 직원으로 저와 함께 근무를 해서 제가 북한과 공산국가의 특징을 좀 알아 요즘 김정은 위원장 활동을 보며 한마디 올립니다.

공산국가의 특징은 자존심이 매우 강화고 보안을 중시하며 직업과 직책이 세습되며 대부분의 업무는 빽(줄)과 뇌물로 통용되는 것이 특징입니다. 그리고 공산당원은 잘살고 일반인은 어려운 경제여건에서 살아갑니다

공산국가의 한 도시에 외부인이 1달간 거주하면 그사람의 모든 움직임이 책으로 만들어 진다고 보면 되고 거리에 콩나물 파는 아주머니도 보안요원이라고 생각하면 됩니다.주민들은 한 거주지에서 수십년을 계속 살며 직업도 세습되어 외부인이 관광으로 그지역에 들어가면 바로 노출 되고 신고가 들어갑니다.

이렇게 나라가 그물망 처럼 보안으로 통제된 공산사회에서 자본주의 성향의 경제성장으로 북한이 발전하려면 주민들이 하루3끼 고깃국으로 배불리 먹고 집을 짓고 살아 간다고 부강한 나라가 된 것이 아니고 북한 정부의 개입없이 주민들 스스로 북한 내부에 도시 지역간 쉽고 금융 감시없이 국내와 외국과 돈의 거래가 원활하게 움직여야 됩니다.

그리고 세금을 매출에 30ㅡ50%씩 많이 받으면 개방하여도 들어갈 외국 기업이 없으니 북한 산업단지를 무료로 임대해 주고 법인이나 소득세를 과감하게 0 세금으로 북한이 개방하면서 인건비에 이득을 보면 비젼이 있다고 판단됩니다

그리고 보안감시를 풀어서 호텔 벽보 종이 하나 없앴다고 감옥에서 사망하는 사건이 없어야 북한이 비전있다고 생각합니다.

그래서 김정은 위원장은 형식적인 종전선언 보다 북한 내부에 문제를 풀어서 세계에 오픈하는 것이 우선시 되어야 통일이 앞당길 수 있다고 생각합니다.

ㅡ서독코치 (오병화)ㅡ

In order for North Korea to develop, it is necessary to change the way

In the past 20 years, I traveled to the communist country while working on air, travel, and land. When I was working for Manpower, I interviewed the workers of Industrial Trainee Interpreters from Kim Il Sung University and Kimcheong Engineering College. I work with my staff as an employee and know the characteristics of North Korea and Communist countries.

The characteristics of communist countries are that their pride is very strong, their security is important, their jobs and positions are settled down, and most of their work is characterized by their backs and bribes.
And the Communist Party lives well, and the ordinary people live in difficult economic conditions.

If a stranger lives in a city in a communist country for a month, then all the movements of the person are thought to be made of books, and a woman who sells bean sprouts on the streets is a security guard.
Residents continue to live for decades in a single residence and their profession is hereditary so that when an outsider enters the area as a tourist, they are immediately exposed and reported

In order for North Korea to evolve from a security-controlled communist society like a network of nets to a capitalist-oriented economic growth
It is not the country where the residents eat the three meals a day and live in a house, and it is not a rich country. Without the intervention of the North Korean government, the residents themselves have to move smoothly between the domestic and foreign countries and money transactions without easy monitoring
And if you get 30 ~ 50% of your taxes in sales, there is no foreign company to go in. If you open the North industrial complex free of charge and bribe the corporation or income tax, I will judge

And then,
There must be no incident of killing the hotel wall paper and dying in prison.
I think we have this vision.

Therefore, I think that it is important for Kim Jong Eun to solve problems inside North Korea rather than to formally declare the war and to open it to the world.

ㅡ West German coach (Oh Byung-hwa) ㅡ

중국 대륙의 소유권은 자유 대한민국에 있다

지금의 중공 영토를 만들어 준 신라 김씨왕족의 나라-청

위대한 제왕은 망국적 패거리를 용납않고 개방개혁한다

정은이가 골목대장 수준일수 밖에 없는 이유가 못하기 때문

영토를 최대로 확장하고 개방개혁정책으로 최강국을 만든 청 건륭제

얼굴이 영락없이 근엄하고 자애로운 한국의 시골 할아버지 얼굴이다

첨부파일

댓글 0

(0/100)
  • 첫번째 댓글을 남겨주세요